Vietnam’s Leading Exhibition on Machinery and Technology for Manufacturing and Supporting Industries
WHAT’S NEXT FOR MANUFACTURERS AND INDUSTRIALISTS POST-PANDEMIC?
EARN IT FIRST - A B2B GUIDE TO EARNED MEDIA
TECHNOLOGY UPDATES - AI INSPECTION SOLUTION
MANAGE HUMAN RESOURCES IN THE PANDEMIC
INVESTMENT OPPORTUNITIES IN VIETNAM
TECH UPDATES FACTORY OF THE FUTURE - STATE OF THE ART: SAFETY & AUTOMATION SOLUTIONS FOR ELECTRONIC COMPONENTS MANUFACTURING, SEMICONDUCTOR, AUTOMOTIVE INDUSTRY AND RELATED
TECHNOLOGY UPDATES - ROBOTICS SOLUTIONS FOR GENERAL INDUSTRY
HOW CAN B2B COMPANIES SUCCEED IN THE UNCERTAIN ERA? — TRADE SMART
PANEL DISCUSSION A.1:
OPPORTUNITIES TO BOOST MANUFACTURING SUPPLY CHAINS IN VIETNAM
10.30 - 10.35
VME & SIE Introduction
10.35 - 10.40
Mr. Vu Trong Tai, General Manager - Reed Tradex Vietnam
10.40 - 10.45
Mr. Takeo Nakajima, Chief Representative – Japan External Trade Organization (JETRO) Office in Hanoi
10.45 - 10.50
Mr. Daisuke Okabe, Minister - the Embassy of Japan in Vietnam (EOJ)
10.50 - 10.55
Mr. Do Thang Hai, Deputy Minister - Ministry of Trade and Industry (MOIT)
10.55 - 11.00
Showcase of Digital platform for VME & SIE 2021
BUSINESS INNOVATION ZONE
11.00 - 11.10
Introducing Exhibitors, Visitors, Business partners of VME-SIE 2021
11.10 - 11.15
SIE – VME Survey Keynote – SHARING BY JETRO & RXVN
11.15 - 11.40
PANEL DISCUSSION FOR BUSINESS CONSUTING
Moderator: Mr. Ryan Phan, Head of MKT Department, Reed Tradex
- Guest speaker: Mr. Bill Pham, Chief Advisor, PNA Consulting
- Guest speaker: Mr. Vincent Vu, Public Relations Director, PR Newswire
- Guest speaker: Mr. Daniel Fitzpatrick, Project Director, USAID LinkSME project
- Guest speaker: Mr. Saponti Baroowa, Business Intelligence Director, Dezan Shira & Associates
- What’s next for Manufacturers and Industrialist post-pandemic?
- Breakthrough business barriers with Global outreach & Local insights
Let’s make your business be “vaccinated” with the support of top consulting firms in the region, from the Vietnam inside out expertise to the bounce back even during and after Covid-19. We support for both MNCs and SMEs, so get ready and join the Business Innovation Zone, TODAY!!!
11.40 - 11.45
- The agenda is updated as of 1 Sep 2021.
- The Organizer reserves the right to adjust the program and time without prior notice.
AGENDA FOR SHOW DAYS
“VME” Vietnam Manufacturing Expo is open to trade visitors only. Please dress in business attire. Those wearing shorts and/or sandals and minors under the age of 15 will not be permitted into the exhibition hall. The organizer reserves the right to refuse admission to anyone
without cause or explanation.