VINH PHAT MANUFACTURING AND COMMERCIAL CO., LTD.

COMPANY PROFILE

Vinh Phat Manufacturing and Commercial Co., Ltd was established on September 22, 1998 by decision No.041693 of the Department of Planning and Investment of Ho Chi Minh City. We are one of the leading companies in the Mold and Plastic industry in Vietnam, specializes in:

 

• Designing and 

Manufacturing Molds

• Manufacturing and commercial in high-tech industrial plastic products for the following industries: electrical appliances, pharmaceutical packaging, refrigeration, etc.

• Manufacturing and Importing garment accessories 

• Producing Composite lampposts, flagpoles (FRPC) 

 

With a team of highly trained staff and advanced in mold making and injection molding technology, Vinh Phat Company is always ready to meet the different requirements of customers. Besides abundant human resources, our factory has obtained 4 ISO certificates, including: ISO 9001:2015, ISO 14001:2015, ISO 15378:2015 and ISO 45001:2018. And the clean room system is also put into service for the production of goods. 

 

Over the years, our company has received a lot of credibility and appreciation for products and services, not only from domestic units but also overseas markets. 70% capacity of Vinh Phat's factory is used to produce export products for customers in international markets such as the US, Japan, EU and the remaining 30% is dedicated to the domestic market. 

 

With more than 20 years of experience in the mold and plastic injection industry, we are constantly trying, improving day by day, keeping up with the times with advanced techniques, improving the quality of the company's services. Satisfaction and success of customers is the main motivation for VINH PHAT to strive, develop production, provide products and services that meet the criteria of "high quality and competitive price".

PRODUCTS AND SERVICE

• Designing and 

Manufacturing Molds

• Manufacturing and commercial in high-tech industrial plastic products for the following industries: electrical appliances, pharmaceutical packaging, refrigeration, etc.

• Manufacturing and Importing g arment accessories 

• Producing Composite lampposts, flagpoles (FRPC)